An End-of-Life Transition
By Michele Iqbal, D.H.M.S., PhD.
My late husband, Muhammad, had a significant end-of-life experience. I have been a homeopathic practitioner for over thirty-five years and Muhammad’s death played a noteworthy role in my work.
Homeopathy1 is not well known in the Western world, but in the Indian Subcontinent, the discipline is commonplace. Often, an individual understands when their ailment warrants a visit to the homeopath or to an allopathic (conventional) doctor.
I met my husband in 1972 when I was working toward a degree in Fine Arts at UC Davis. He was an international student from Pakistan who had completed a master’s degree in Irrigation Engineering and was working for the university doing research.
In 1981, with two small children, we decided to move to Pakistan for a while. Our third child was born in the city of Lahore a year later. Things had not gone well, and I became frustrated and distrustful of the medical system I saw at that time.
Not long after, Muhammad introduced me to my first homeopathic doctor. During dinner one evening, I asked him what it was he practiced. He handed me a pamphlet from the British Homeopathic Society. I decided to read it and I was instantly fascinated.
The publication described a system that was not only unscientific but ethereal in nature—and I knew it would be the answer to my problems. The next time I saw the doctor, I wanted to know how a remedy could possibly work. By the description, it seemed no substance was present. He said medicines were converted to anti-matter. I now call the result of the dilution process quantum energy. I then asked him if he could help us get healthy. He gave a simple wave of his hand and said, “Do not worry, I will take care of everything.” And he did. From that point on, I was fascinated to learn all I could. I even joined the college and by 1987 I had completed a degree in Homeopathic Medical Sciences (D.H.M.S.). Unfortunately, the political situation changed in 1989 and we had to return to the United States.
In 2017, Muhammad seemed to awaken to intuitive information and a connection to the unseen world. He had not displayed any sort of interest in the spirit realms prior to that time. It seemed he suddenly developed communication with guides and prophets, as well as the ability to use healing energy. I had been in contact with parapsychology groups and practitioners of energy-healing disciplines for a while because the majority of my clients came from this sort of crowd. Muhammad had never been involved in any of these subjects, nor in my homeopathic work. Strangely, he began to give me formulas containing remedies he knew nothing about.
Because my husband was a Muslim, I had spent a number of years reading books on Islam. I was particularly influenced by the Sufi traditions concerning the characteristics of the soul. Also, through working in my profession and dealing with how bodies react to illness, I had developed a model for the auric structures that surround and animate the human body. These spheres have been identified and written about all the way from ancient Greek philosophers4, across Sufi mysticism5, to modern parapsychologists and theoretical physicists.6 I call them energy bodies and have identified ten auric spheres that develop through childhood and are in place by age twelve. (Please read the Energy Bodies page on this website)
In addition to the ten that are present during life, two more develop near the end to help the individual soul make the transition back to an entity of pure energy through death of the body. These two spheres will develop even in the event of a sudden death. Families will often comment that their loved one seemed to perceive and prepare ahead of their transition.
I had not noticed at the time, but Muhammad had begun to develop these two additional energy-body structures as early as a year-and-a-half before his death. I had no idea they could begin to appear so early and had not anticipated the possibility. Yet, this notion above all others would explain his end-of-life spiritual transformation.
My thought at the time was that he had finally awakened to intuitive information and that we had plenty of time to gather more knowledge. It’s possible I was too close to comprehend the implications of the events taking place. Only in hindsight do I now understand what happened.
Muhammad grew up in a Muslim-based culture and he began to talk about communication with saints and prophets from Qur’anic traditions. He told stories of events in Islamic history as if from first-hand experience. He developed the ability to perceive information about people we knew and energies that were influencing their lives. It wasn’t long before unsolicited, intuitive knowledge came regularly. It seemed he just knew things, including remedies I had overlooked in dealing with my clients.
Being retired, he would often go to bed late, usually around midnight. We had been sleeping in separate rooms for a while because Muhammad said my snoring disturbed him. Plus, he always wanted the windows open with a fan on, which I did not.
Muhammad’s spirit guides began to wake him up, usually around 3:13 in the morning. He believed that one of his entities was a prophet that came to him from the seventh dimension. He told me that the number 3:13 was associated with that person when he had been alive on the earth plane. During these encounters, eighteen amazing, homeopathic formulas were revealed.
Because he was up during the night, he would often sleep until late in the morning, sometimes not coming downstairs until 10:00 or 11:00 AM. I would be up early, usually working with a client long before he began his day.
There were many mornings that he handed me a small piece of paper with the names of remedies, including potency numbers. His question was always the same: “Are these the names of real remedies?” He was so unfamiliar with my profession that he didn’t understand what he had written on the paper.
I was astonished. Not only were the words the names of genuine remedies, but common and important medicines. A few were substances I had rarely used in practice. Somehow his guides had imparted these words, giving him complete and amazing formulas, as well as guidelines for their use even though he didn’t understand what he was writing. When I asked how he had received the information, he couldn’t explain it to me. I didn’t know whether it was telepathic, automatic writing or if he had heard a voice. He never did reveal his method.
Nevertheless, I was fascinated. I immediately began gathering the suggested components. I put together the recipe of each one and prepared it according to the guidelines provided. I also incorporated them into my practice. Each time they were used, the results were astonishing.
These formulas fell into the category of combination homeopathic remedies but behaved very differently. Most combinations are used for acute problems and immediate relief of common symptoms, such as a headache or a particular allergy. They usually contain a number of remedies that describe a particular problem in the Materia Medica3, a book that lists known symptoms. The general belief is that one of those will be the correct one for the person taking it. These products can provide a quick relief, but not usually a permanent solution to the underlying problem. A consultation with a practitioner to find a person’s constitutional makeup and a regime of single remedies taken one at a time is the accepted means for dealing with deep, underlying problems and an enduring solution.
Surprisingly, Muhammad was told that his remedy formulas, when put together in the prescribed manner, became something entirely different. Something that had never existed in homeopathy before. These were to be a lasting solution to the very unusual problems they were meant to deal with. By the end of summer in 2018, there were a total of 18 formulas.
Unexpected, in the early morning of August 18, on the date of 8/18/18, Muhammad was called to the other side permanently. That morning, he didn’t wake up, and he didn’t come downstairs. At noon, I found his lifeless body. He looked as though he had just fallen asleep and was so peaceful that I had a hard time believing he would never wake up again.
He had not been sick and had no discernable symptoms. He had seen his doctor in June that same summer and no red flags were raised. At the time, I believed his guides came that night and instead of giving him another formula, just took him with them, to become a guide himself.
What follows is a description of those 18 remarkable formulas. There is a general purpose to each, however, as I use them, I find that the range of action extends beyond their characterization. I use intuition and ethereal guidance to determine their application. And each time they are utilized, the results are amazingly effective.
Muhammad’s 18 Amazing Formulas
The action of the formulas cannot be determined by the provings7 of the ingredient.
The remedies in these combinations create an effect that is entirely different from any of the potencies used in the formula or anything known in homeopathy previously.
The remedy dosing varies with the preparations. Some are a single dose, some are given as pellets over an extended period.
#1 Mental Enhancement Remedy
- Children who grew up in war zones — as adult they didn’t develop correctly in the mental level and comprehension abilities are compromised.
- Also, to help people understand complex problems — will work life long, no need to repeat.
#2 Behavioral Issues Remedy
- For people who display arrogance.
#3 Anger Management Issues
- For people who display any form of anger.
- Deep-seated anger that appears in all aspects of life.
#4 Psychological Problems Remedy
- Eating disorders.
- Emotional trauma.
- Childhood separation anxiety.
- Impulse control issues.
- Personality disorders.
- Adjustment problems.
#5 Immune Deficiency Remedy
- Disorders caused by viruses.
- Shingles—the effect of chicken pox.
- Hepatitis C.
- Bell’s Palsy.
- Preventing and lessening Flu symptoms, but not—HIV—Lyme’s—Epstein Barr—cancer.
- Not for kids under 5.
- Strengthen immunity against future viral infections.
#6 Emotional Behavioral Remedy
- Chronic Fatigue symptoms when related to depression.
#7 Relationship Remedy (Marital)
- Communication between couples.
- Helps to meld and mesh energy body structures so that couples can communicate more efficiently and understand each other by being in contact with the other persons energy bodies.
- Sexual issues.
- Struggles over house chores.
- Not making your relationship your priority.
- Trust issues.
#8 Fatigue/Chronic Fatigue
- Chronic Fatigue—not due to a virus. Completely physical.
- Overwork fatigue.
- Mental fatigue—tired from the work.
- Physical fatigue—athletes worn out.
#9 Sensitivity Issues Remedy
- Sensitive to Gossip.
- Reacting to people and relationship problems.
- People’s sensitivity reactions that affect other people.
#10 Aggressiveness Issues Remedy
- Pushy—pushing own agenda.
- Driven by ego—from upbringing, adults only.
- Must have everything their way which damages relationships.
#11 Irritability Issues Remedy
- Reaction to weather and environment.
- Can’t take hot summer weather.
- Very irritable in heat.
- Bothered by other people’s behavior.
- Reacting to other people’s aggressiveness.
- Irritable from sounds like rock music.
#12 Un-imaginative Issues Remedy
- The person is affected cognitively and morally.
- People who do not have any imagination and cannot visualize how things may be different from what they believe.
- For people who are prejudiced—with a limited point of view.
#13 Un-protective Issues Remedy
- Fear stemming from childhood where the person grew up in an unstable home.
- Feeling unprotected and cannot deal with the world because of fear.
- But not: agoraphobia, fear of nighttime, and not phobias such as spider or snakes.
#14 Brain Aliments
- Not for Cancer, not for brain injury from accident
- For: Brain injury resulting in inflammation, illness, or fever—possibly from viruses.
- Repair of damage from auto-immune illness.
- Alzheimer’s: arrest or stop development, will not reverse symptoms.
#15 Female hormonal issues
- Painful, irregular periods.
- Menopausal problems.
- Hot flashes.
#16 Respiratory Ailments
- Difficulty breathing
- Not damage from smoking
#17 Gastro-Intestinal Ailments
- Reduces acid.
- Acid Reflux.
#18 Heart Ailments
- Heart murmurs.
- Valve diseases.
- Maybe erectile problems when circulation is the issue.
- Broken heart from grief.
- If you are unfamiliar with the topic, please go to www.homeopathy.org. Look at ‘About Homeopathy’ and read more.
- Carroll, Lee (2010) Kryon: The Twelve Layers of DNA, (An Esoteric Study of the Mastery Within) ( USA,Platinum Publishing House.)
- Boericke, W., (1927, Reprint 1995) Pocket Manual of Homeopathic Materia Medica and Repertory (India, B.Jain Publishers, LTD)
- Clydesdale, Ruth (2021) Secret Wisdom, Occult Societies and Arcane Knowledge through the ages (London, Arcturus Publishing Limited)
- Iqbal, Muhammad, Dr. (2004) The Development of Metaphysics in Persia, A Contribution to the History of Muslim Philosophy (Lahore, Pakistan, Sang-E-Meel Publications)
- A discussion of scientific evidence that proves the existence of “invisible biology.” Carroll, Lee (2010) Kryon: The Twelve Layers of DNA, (An Esoteric Study of the Mastery Within) pps.26-28(USA,Platinum Publishing House.)
- A homeopathic practice of testing a remedy by having healthy people take it. Go to www.homeopathy.org, look for ‘About Homeopathy’ and read more.